You and Your Child's Montessori Education: Early Childhood
Montessori education reaches beyond the classroom and into your home.
A Parent's Role in Education
We know that learning happens both inside and outside the classroom. This course is designed for families interested in incorporating the Montessori philosophy into their day-to-day lives and parenting approach.
Participants will receive resources to enhance their child’s education, deepen their Montessori knowledge, and learn how to apply Montessori principles at home.
Have questions about this course? Contact our AMS team for more information.
The Class Experience
This course will include 6 weeks of live, online sessions and self-guided study. Participants will be expected to commit 1 – 2 hours each week, primarily in the evenings.
Who: Parents and guardians of children (ages 2 ½ – 6) who are currently enrolled in a Montessori school or are interested in learning more about the philosophy.
Program Outlines & Takeaways
- Program Starts: October 10, 2022
- Program Ends: November 21, 2022
Sessions are held each Tuesday, from 8:00 – 9:00 PM (ET).
- Program Starts: January 10, 2023
- Program Ends: February 21, 2023
Class dates will be announced soon.
Group Discounts Available
AMS is excited to offer a variety of discounted group packages for this course. Group registrations must first contact us to be discounted.
- 5+ registrants: 5% discount
- 10+ registrants: 10% discount, plus 1 free class registration for the school to use as a scholarship or fundraising opportunity
- 20+ registrants: 15% discount, plus 2 free class registrations for the school to use as scholarship or fundraising opportunities
- 30+ registrants: 20% discount, plus 3 free class registrations for the school to use as scholarship or fundraising opportunities
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|